I have had an E200B excavator here for years and has been a great machine, I have an intermitent problem that I am having trouble finding and if anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated. The machine will be working fine when the bucket stopped curling and the left track stopped working. if I move the boom up slightly at the same time everything works again. Sometimes though I need to move both tracks together and lift boom for it to all work again. Once working it might keep working for a couple hours or just a couple minutes. I have had mechanics out and they checked lines and took control valve spools out that run the track,bucket and everything looked fine.It acts like something making a valve of some kind stick. Where it comes back each time I don't think it would be a solenoid but I don't know.Machine # 4SG07502 with the Mitsubishi engine, Any thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated.Even where to pressure test to narrow things down thank you , Alk
Pressure sensor, when it stops working try to use another function while still using those that quit, separate sensors for each pump, sorry I don't have a schematic to help more.
Thank you for the email .While it isn't working for bucket and left track it still swings, dipper and boom work as well as the right track.
Do you mean Stops dead or Slows to almost stop? Later Bob
No it stops dead
I think it might be something to do with the equalized travel. It kicks in when you are using both tracks and one other function. Not sure how yours works but I would start by cleaning around your travel pedals to make sure they return to neutral every time. If that isn't the problem it could be dirt in the logic circuit. You need a schematic to guide your trouble shooting. Later Bob
Thank you