Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat EL240 Trackhoe

Jenny31 ยท 2013-07-29 11:16

Hello, I am looking for a lifting load chart on a CAT EL240 Trackhoe. I've been told they have been discontinued and can no longer be purchased. Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a copy or picture of one?

Replies3
  1. #1mitch5042013-07-29 11:25

    Cat performance handbook. The current issue should list maximum lift at a particular distance, and an issue from the era of that machine will give a lot on that machine. I have found several older performance handbooks on eBay, and you may be able to find somebody at Cat that can find it. I'll look and see if I have anything that applies.

  2. #2Jenny312013-07-29 12:08

    Thanks

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2013-07-29 12:09

    As mentioned, you could find good detailed info in the Cat Performance Handbook relative to the year the machine was current. I am not sure, but think it would be about edition 24, give or take a couple of years. I have the whole set, but they are currently boxed up. For a quick estimate, the EL 240 chart should be pretty close to a 322 in current machines.