Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat F series pavers

Paver mechanic · 2021-11-29 07:33

I would like to know what parts are needed to move the screed operator console to the end gate. I have seen pictures of the console out on the end gate and I think it would help our guys out, because now they have to reach over the ski to make a grade control change. This would be on a AP1055F (TJ501156). Thank you

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2021-11-29 11:00
  2. #2Paver mechanic2021-11-29 12:56

    That’s for the remote pendant. Our paver has that there already. I’m talking about the main screed control panel. The panel that has all the controls for auger/conveyor functions and the screen for grade controls/screed heat/diagnostics etc.

  3. #3Nige2021-12-01 07:27

    Do you have a photo of the control panel you're wanting to move.? At first sight there is nothing in the options catalogue but that could just be I'm looking in the wrong place.