Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat GP25K forklift – manuals anyone?

Andrew_D ยท 2014-01-10 21:45

Neighbour bought a CAT GP25K (propane) at auction. 1) No manuals with the machine. Does anyone have a PDF for this machine? Operator's? Parts? Service? Anything really at this point! 2) It won't start. Cranks over like crazy, but no fire. (I know my Hyster does this occasionally and all it ever needs is a quick jump - must just need to spin a bit faster I guess.) 3) Any other info out there would be great! Andrew

Replies3
  1. #1Andrew_D2014-01-11 14:04

    37 views and nothing?? Come on guys...I'm starting to lose my faith in HEF! Andrew

  2. #2BillG2014-01-11 17:27

    Giving a little more info would help in getting good answers. Do you have good spark, does the tank have fuel in it (dumb I know, but you would be surprised), does it have good compression?

  3. #3Andrew_D2014-01-11 17:58

    Propane tank has fuel in it. Other than that, I don't know too much as it's not my machine. That's why I was looking for some documentation to help him. Andrew