Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat HM 315 MULCHER QUESTION

cat943 · 2010-03-13 22:23

Ok people I am in the process of buying a track loader and after looking at a number of models I have settled on a cat 279c hi flow. The work that I am planing to under take is the normal dirt work along with some brush clearing as well. So I have a question who has used a cat HM 315 mulching head and what you all think of them? The last mulching head I used was on a 7t excavator….

Replies1
  1. #1KSSS2010-03-13 22:44

    If YellowDog sees this I am sure he will respond. He has one on a Bobcat 330. He likes it. They are built by FAE. The only difference between the CAT branded version and the original is CAT does not have the option of the two speed pump unless that has changed for 2010.