Hi! Found this link today, pretty cool! http://www.users.bigpond.com/car/barbera.html (BTW not sure this is the right place for this thread)
Well, since it has a variety of types, we can just leave it here. That is pretty cool! Thanks for posting that. :thumbsup
Great post. Thanks.
We were up in Kal just the other week. I wonder if they still do it.
Show Now I would say that's would be one heck've show to see-quite impressive. Tks for posting
great show, thanx.
So I wonder when the cracks in the roads will start appearing?
WOW! thats beeg.
Cool,:d
Very cool. If only they can do that here...
Don't know ifs still there but there used to be what's left of a car before the haul road crossing at Weipa. The best give way to haul road traffic sign I've ever seen. Not much left after it's been run over by one of these:
thats awesome..........Heck i have to bond a road for five trips in a tri-axle
Quite a few places in Oz where hte mine is either side of the road. In places where there's not much traffic then the haul road goes straight through. awesome watching these babies whistle through in front of you.
Guess you could class them as a tri axle. lol