We just got a cat IT 28F in from Ritchie Brothers today. It's going to be a snow only machine but I wanted to play with it a little bit today- who doesn't love new iron? Machine came with forks, will couple it up to a metal pless live edge pusher. The forks/coupler came unlatched but I can't find how to connect it. Sat in the machine for probably 25 mins this evening and I couldn't see it. We've leased many volvos over the years for snow and know there is the safety rocker switch on the dash area. Didn't see such a thing my IT28F. Can someone steer me to it? TIA
I don't know about an IT28F but my 420DIT and 279D have a rocker switch with an additional red switch on the bottom half of the rocker switch that has to be engaged and pushed down in order to release the pins holding the bucket or attachment. The top 1/2 of the rocker switch engages the pins. Find that rocker switch and you should be good to unless it's faulty.
hi, no serial number but I think this is what you need Mark