Hello everyone I have problem with blower of my Air Conditioner / Heater system in M313C wheel excavator. After turn on or turn off the blower from panel they turn on blower only for short moment and next the blower stops. I read some topics about it and maybe driver is damaged. The blower is ok and works after connect it dirrectly to 24V of power supply (the power of it is around 270W 24V/11A). When I disconnect the blower from connector, 24V is present on blower connector (from a/c driver side). When i connect it again and measurement voltage during work, it is 3V maximum, so blower rotate very slow by short time. Have someone similar problem and can help me with this? Photo of my pannel is below.
Does the fan run if manually set to full speed?
OK, I'm not sure what do you mean, but i'll try describe. If I connect 24V manually (directly from acu) to fan, it is working. If I manually set it from control panel, it doesn't work. So the problem is in driver or in harness i think.
If the fan works on full speed, but not on lower speeds, it may be the resistor failed.
Hello. The problem is blower speed regulator, i didn't see it before. It's externalnpart of drive panel. It is PWM converter i think. I need change it but price is horrible (~900euro). Mayby any other ideas?