Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT M315 year 2000 injection pump solenoid wiring

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2020-02-26 10:06

Hi all!! Have CAT M315 year 2000 with injection pump solenoid not getting voltage. Checked key contacts all Ok. When I connect solenoid directly to the battery it works fine. But I don't know where exactly wiring is going. I found some wiring diagram but it doesn't make sense. It shows me that start/stop solenoid (that's what it is called on the diagram) is connected via a resistor to a "travel alarm relay". This doesn't make sense to me. Wiring colours also don't match. My solenoid wire is blue. In the manual it show blue/yellow. Can anyone confirm any of this to me? Thanks!!!

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2020-02-26 10:14

    Post a Serial Number. I'll send you the Electrical Schematic.

  2. #2ROAMER_AUS2020-02-26 10:20

    Awesome!!! I'll send it as soon as I find out what it is.

  3. #3ROAMER_AUS2020-02-26 11:57

    As written on the plate *7ML01682* Thanks!!!

  4. #4Nige2020-02-26 12:27

    Check your PM's.