Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat m318 excavator

saeedfeisal07 ยท 2015-02-18 12:09

hello my CAT M318 excavator it does not function i have changed the hydraulic pump i can on it but nothing functions can you please help me thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Per Eriksson2015-02-19 14:46

    Do steering still function? Which pump did you change and why?

  2. #2jjimbo2015-02-21 15:50

    the M318 I have been around have relays that engage hydraulics and drive functions did you check these.

  3. #3saeedfeisal072015-03-14 09:48

    CAT M318 Wheel Excavator hello i have changed the hydraulic pump the first engineer came n said the hydraulic pump but still it is not working

  4. #4saeedfeisal072015-03-14 10:07

    yes steering works but the boom and arm does not move

  5. #5saeedfeisal072015-03-14 10:10

    yes i have check it its all good but i cant move the boom and the arm

  6. #6jjimbo2015-03-15 10:45

    You said that the boom and arm are not working. Is the swing and bucket operating as I have stated it could be electrical. behind the cab under the steps you should find the relayes I have mentioned This is just from my experience. If you would post serial# I maybe able to look it up.

  7. #7saeedfeisal072015-03-16 05:31

    Hello i can move the bucket but it moves very slow thanks so i dont think its the electrical problem