Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat M318C cab problems

Soo ยท 2023-03-10 08:20

Hello, I have a CAT M318C at which the cab doesn't rise and neither lower. It looks like i can't identified the problem, after all the verifications i did. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated Thank you

Replies10
  1. #1Soo2023-03-13 09:06

    Hello, More exactly the cabin doesn' work(rise or lower) neither mecanic or electric. If someone had similar problems, an advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

  2. #2Nige2023-03-13 12:20

    If you would like to post a machine Serial Number I can take a look for any technical information regarding how the cab riser system operates and maybe some troubleshooting information as well..

  3. #3Soo2023-03-13 12:44

    CATM318CPBEB02032

  4. #4heymccall2023-03-13 12:54
  5. #5heymccall2023-03-13 12:57
  6. #6Nige2023-03-13 13:24

    A good thing I asked for that. There are two System Operation documents, one for machines with S/N up to and including BEB02000, the other for machines above that S/N. There are some quite significant differences between the two documents. I will send you some information regarding how the hydraulic system for the cab riser is controlled and operated. Keep a watch on your messages. Meantime I will keep looking for any troubleshooitng and diagnostic information that might be available.

  7. #7Nige2023-03-13 13:56

    I see the double posts made famous by the previous iteration of HEF appear not to have heard about the upgrade..........

  8. #8Sylvesterv62024-12-12 14:12

    Nige could you help me with the same problem? This is 2029 S/N Thank you for any diagrams

  9. #9Nige2024-12-12 14:16

    For confirmation - Is the full machine Serial Number BEB02029.? There are 4 models of M318C so it is important to get the correct one.

  10. #10Sylvesterv62024-12-13 14:14

    This is number