Good day, great minds on this platform. I humbly seek your guidance and support regarding a machine I’m about to work on. It’s a long-term parked Caterpillar M322C mobile excavator that has been idle for over six years, and I’m honestly facing some challenges bringing it back to life. At the moment, the hydraulic system is completely down—no movement at all, neither lifting nor swinging. I only have basic tools available (pressure gauge and wrenches), and I’m doing my best with what I have. From the information I’ve been able to gather so far, including studying the hydraulic schematic, it appears that one of the pumps (possibly the fan pump) may be missing or not properly configured in the system. However, I’m not fully confident in the schematic I have. Please, I sincerely appeal to anyone who has access to the correct hydraulic schematic or experience with this machine to kindly assist me in verifying it. Your help will go a long way in guiding me and preventing costly mistakes. Machine details: Model: M322C Mobile Excavator Product Identification Number (PIN): CATM322CHBDK00151 I truly appreciate your time, understanding, and any support you can offer. Thank you all in advance.
No replies yet.