My dealer , and I guess others have changed the sis program. I tried it last night and it basically said no information found for anything I put in the search. Has anyone used it yet and had any luck? I just really learned the old system now this. Its supposed to be easier.
are you talking about this style online parts store? If so I still usethe original one availble thru my local dealer website
This just showed up on the local dealer site. Looks like we'll have to get used to the new site. Hopefully they keep the old one up for a while. Snap-on decided they needed an unusable new site a few yrs ago, but has kept the old version partially up, which is nice. It all boils down to some middle manager trying to justify their job by pushing these crap updates. Greyson
Whayne Supply is my dealer. If you try to go to the old site it redirects you. The new site tells me there's nothing available for my 943 loader.
Hmm I dont have a timeline or warning on Carolina cat but I have the new style parts.com as an option if i choose,I dont think it will be to bad if we can figure it out but I'm with you Dickjr I can barely sorta use the old one efficiently I would just assume not learn a new one rite now
We've been informed that CAT Parts Store doesn't support Internet Explorer any longer, that either Firefox or Chrome need to be used, possibly the issue?
I wish they make the wire diagrams come up on the iPad. Everything else works ok except wire diagrams. A also use the old parts store from my local dealer site.