Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT specs website for older models?

SnoSheriff ยท 2010-03-10 21:09

What's the best website for non current model CAT skid steer specs?

Replies11
  1. #1RTSmith2010-03-16 10:16

    Deere archives product literature on their site for non-current models. You'd think someone like Cat would also see the benefit to this idea. :beatsme

  2. #2SnoSheriff2010-03-16 11:56

    Yep, that would make sense :Banghead Bobcat also has Historical Model Specs.

  3. #3Tigerotor77W2010-03-16 14:41

    What model do you need? Cat doesn't have an archive for the public, but I've managed to amass a collection so may be able to help.

  4. #4UNCLETONY2010-03-16 17:11

    http://www.ironrecord.com/ has a lot of information on cat. The detailed specs might be lacking but it can help you with serial numbers, and weights. diggerdata has a few specs.

  5. #5SnoSheriff2010-03-16 19:57

    I was able to find the following: http://www.ritchiespecs.com/ http://www.ritchiewiki.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Caterpillar_Skid_Steer_Loaders

  6. #6John C.2010-03-16 20:49

    Cat puts all their specifications in a printed book called the Caterpillar Performance Handbook. Books are not usually hard to get and they have a computer version also. I don't know what it takes to get that version though.

  7. #7murphy7772010-03-22 21:05

    I am looking for some spec info on a non current new holland skid steer (lx565) anyone have any suggestions for locating that info....the new holland website doesn't have any archives I can find.

  8. #8UNCLETONY2010-03-22 22:16

    40 HP 1,500 lift capacity is what i found on machinerytrader. Also http://www.diggerdata.com/data/skidsteer/newholland/L565.html -1,500 lift capacity -40 HP 2L Diesel -5,390 operating weight -produced '94-'99 It is a smaller skid steer if that is what you are looking for.

  9. #9Tigerotor77W2010-03-23 10:23

    The old Lx565 should be similar to today's L160. (It and the 665 were the same frame design but had slightly different ROCs.) I *believe* the Lx565 became the L160, the Lx665 became the L170, and the L175 is a new ROC size for NH.

  10. #10murphy7772010-03-23 17:38

    Thanks for the info on the lx 565, Mine has no owners manual, but I just located a number to order one for about 45 bucks.

  11. #11PDG X2010-03-25 08:11

    How far back do you need to go ? This site will get you to CAT's Legendary Equipment Service manuals: http://www.cat.com/maintenance-and-support/legendary-service-literature