Looking for some help with a CAT257B2. I have a Horst SB3600 v plow attachment. I cannot get the left v blade to operate. The attachment is used purchased with used CAT, the wiring kit is new from Horst. The right side of the blade can operate with just the scroll button on the right joystick (or any combination of triggers, buttons and scroll). Horst says the plug to the solenoid has a green LED that will light up to indicate power to the solenoid. I can't get the LED to light up. What do I need to press to get the left side to operate?
one more photo
one additional thing I discovered this evening was a blown 10A fuse on the panel. Not sure what it controlled, put its on the left side of the panel, top row, far right (adjacent to the #R2(?) big block fuse). I put in another 10A I pulled from the other side of the panel, but it didn't help any.