Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat308e2cr check engine light

CUMBRIA6039 ยท 2017-08-21 18:10

does anyone know password for checking diagnostics

Replies9
  1. #1Cmark2017-08-21 18:41

    Try A1234

  2. #2CUMBRIA60392017-08-21 18:43

    CAT0308EKFJX00708

  3. #3Cmark2017-08-21 19:44

    Or FFF2

  4. #4John C.2017-08-22 11:01

    Try 9992.

  5. #5CUMBRIA60392017-08-22 15:57

    Thanks I'll try tomorrow and let you know

  6. #6CUMBRIA60392017-08-22 15:59

    I tried all codes but maybe I am not entering correctly as there is no enter button when put into screen should it just let me in or is there an enter button or procedure.

  7. #7Cmark2017-08-22 16:24

    Have you looked in the OMM? Being a fairly new machine it should still be behind the seat.

  8. #8John C.2017-08-22 19:10

    Th new monitors are a bit different. You probably found how to cycle with the cursor to get the numbers. Once you have them all on the monitor panel I think one of the buttons below is the enter button. Keep in mind you only need to put in those four numbers. It might be able to take five but then it won't let you in.

  9. #9DEMLONE702017-08-23 14:06

    Why u want to check codes ?