I have a Read RD40 that I pulled the Lister Petter 2cylinder out, and am in the process of installing a new Caterpillar 1.1 power pack into. However after the exhaust manifold there is nothing, and would like a simple straight stack but looking for something professional looking. I found a good example of parts I would like to source but my Cat Parts account is not of any help for random parts like this. An outfit in Australia, Diesel Parts and Service, did a nice verticle exhaust like I am talking about, just not sure how to source these parts.
The first pix makes it look like a local weld shop with a CNC plasma could burn out the mating flange, and then weld exhaust tubing to fit your needs. However, the silver cast part appears to be heavily ribbed with bracing, is there a reason for this ?
Its the support for a vertical stack, A weldable flange came with the engine, trying to get a factory look if I can.
If you have the name of the company, Google them, get a email address and send them a message with a picture. See if they can get you pointed in the right direction.