I have a 2014 Cat 272D SN b5w00526. It has been giving me the 1239-1 Error code. I looked at the thread with the track loader that was having this same issue, and the suggestions there did not help and I didn't want to Hijack that thread. Here is a breakdown of the issue and what I have tried so far. I am hoping I am missing something simple and it doesn't need a trip to the dealer 2+ hours away. The error can be inconsistent, but seems to come up if there is a change in the throttle ie throttling up too fast or down too slow. It seems to be okay at around 2100-2200 Rpms, if I go much slower but stay above idle I will get the error, and if I go much faster it seems to give me the error. It also will give me there error if when traveling I hit a bump or something. I drained the tank and inspected, it all looks good, blew out lines from tank to transfer pump. I replaced the transfer pump, since it had the older part number, and changed the fuel filters. Wiring looks good. New Fuel. Looking for any suggestions.
No replies yet.