I have a Cat 304 CR mid sized excavator. Digging is great- lots of power, but turning and traveling has slowed to a near crawl. Any ideas on where I should start?
Serial number? I have a customer with a FPK (304CC) machine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nad1476
http://i.imgur.com/XRCha8D.jpg Edit:well, in the original link, you can see the serial number.. but you cant in this pic, so nevermind the pic.
Ok. Do your work equipments. i.e boom. stick, bucket,.. have good speed? Does your excavator have the same behavior on forward , reverse, left and right? my phone number is +989183683549 telegram and instagram , [email protected] I solve it. don't worry.
I have a Cat 304 CR mid sized excavator. Digging is great- lots of power, but turning and traveling has slowed to a near crawl. Any ideas on where I should start?[/QUOTE] Hi 37train5k, could you give some more info please did this happen slowly over time or quickly are both sides the same response. if so the problem lies in an area common to both LH and FH drives but not the rest of the machine. so the first thing I would check is the pilot oil pressure going in to the pilot travel control valve ,check that the pilot supply hose is not kinked or squashed and also the pilot valve return hose for the same. also in some models there is a small screen in the fitting going into the pilot travel valve that could restrict your oil flow into the valve one other thing did you check that your two speed button on the floor is free and not sticking
Thank you Mark. Dear 37train5k, Where are you? We're interested to move you fast! Please help us to finding out what problem your machine has!
Help....... 304cr trams slow on right track .lh track trams normal by itself but if you punch both pedals it slows down to same speed as the . If you work any boom function while traming it speeds up to normal as soon as you let go it slows down . Engine Boggs down when using the right track by it self It has new tram motor and final drive still the same