Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar 307SSR

Surefire · 2025-12-02 18:30

What group size batteries for the grey market 307SSR? I found the original part number but I can’t get anything to cross reference.

Replies17
  1. #1Tyler d4c2025-12-02 18:37

    Remimd me tomarrow ill see whats in ours

  2. #2Surefire2025-12-02 18:50

    Do you believe your batteries are the original size? I only ask because the one I’m thinking of buying has deep cycle batteries in it. Thank you.

  3. #3Tyler d4c2025-12-02 20:10

    Yes the original hold down and what not is still the way it belongs

  4. #4Surefire2025-12-03 05:53

    Here is the OE battery part numbers if anyone has any luck with crossing them.

  5. #5Nige2025-12-03 07:45

    Instead of a translation can you post a photo of the original Japanese text please.

  6. #6Surefire2025-12-03 07:57

    The numbers are the same. There wasn’t a translation for the actual part number. It stayed the same.

  7. #7Nige2025-12-03 08:20

    What does the page of the Parts Manual that shows the illustration of the battery give for a Part Number.? The same.?

  8. #8Surefire2025-12-03 08:24

    I don’t have that information, sorry.

  9. #9Nige2025-12-03 08:25

    I thought that was the Parts Manual that you took the photo from, or is it the O&M Manual.? Is the document you have a kosher Cat document or an aftermarket copy.?

  10. #10Surefire2025-12-03 08:30

    It’s a photo I found from an original parts manual that is listed on EBay.

  11. #11Nige2025-12-03 08:40

    Those manuals are like hen's teeth. I suggest you buy it. And before you ask, no there isn't an English version.

  12. #12Surefire2025-12-03 08:46

    I know this. I’ve done my research. Did you have any luck with a cross reference? This is me reminding you. Any luck?

  13. #13heymccall2025-12-03 09:01

    Are they laid out like this? If so, they are BCI 30H batteries. 30H are BCI 31 with the posts not on the centerline. 3T5760 is Cat's 30H battery. A picture would go a long ways to helping you.

  14. #14Surefire2025-12-03 09:09

    No, the batteries are located beneath an access panel located in the back center of the machine. This photo shows the access panel. That’s all I have at the moment. It is a 24v system.

  15. #15Tyler d4c2025-12-03 13:29

    Ill try again tomarrow the local cold or covided/aids got me laid up

  16. #16Tyler d4c2025-12-04 11:28
  17. #17Surefire2025-12-04 13:02

    Thanks Tyler! Just bought 2