Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar 345B L Parts Manual

Scrapper ยท 2013-01-14 17:29

I was wondering if anyone would have the entire parts manual for a 345B L excavator in a PDF format that they could attach here or send me via Email. Serial number of my machine is 4SS01287. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Snowgirl9072013-01-14 23:12

    Entire....well yes but thats a lot of downloading, do you not have access on http://www.ncmachinery.com/? Id be wiling to send some if you can do with just specific sections.

  2. #2Scrapper2013-01-14 23:40

    Sorry I don't have access to that site. I needed a wiper blade/arm and ran across some on Ebay but since I don't know the Cat part number I don't know if they are the correct ones I need or not. I can go to the local auto parts store and buy an automotive blade but thought if I can get an OEM Cat blade that would be better since my washer nozzle is shot too. There are some other parts I need also and having the manual saved as a PDF on my computer is a lot handier than having to go look for a book when I need a part.

  3. #3Snowgirl9072013-01-14 23:42

    Im in rural AK right now with limited internet if you can wait a week I will download the whole thing for you.

  4. #4Scrapper2013-01-15 10:09

    Thanks

  5. #5Wouter2014-01-24 05:55

    I'm also very interested in a complete 345BL service manual, thanks in advance!