Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar cp-563 pressure control valve

maquinariawiebe ยท 2011-02-23 12:32

I have a CAT CP-563. The control valve for the vibration system is broken, I am trying to locate one. The brand is Sauer Danfoss. Our mechanic mentioned that, other CAT machines use this same valve. Any idea where I could find a valve like this.....?

Replies6
  1. #1maytag2011-02-23 19:50

    danfoss Go to their website and they have a distrubtor locator. You can pm me if you have trouble locating any of you pumps, valves etc-I can probably come up with a suitable replacement. Tom

  2. #2maquinariawiebe2011-02-24 12:07

    So I found some distributors in my area...The only problem is getting a hold of a person there that can help me, the service isn't that great. I;m always sent to voicemail. Can you direct me to a place that can help me...?

  3. #3Per Eriksson2011-02-24 15:17

    what's your serial prefix?

  4. #4maquinariawiebe2011-02-24 15:45

    1yj00060

  5. #5Per Eriksson2011-02-25 15:39

    Do you mean the servo control valve on the vibratory pump? 1G-5981 cat part number? Is it the spools thats failed?

  6. #6maquinariawiebe2011-02-25 16:14

    The original part is $399 from Sauer-Danfoss. But we need like 10 of them, so that price isn't realistic. I will check on this part number. I would prefer something aftermarket.