Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

caterpillar D5C iii (5hs00476)

Kemo ยท 2023-04-08 09:18

Good morning all, I have a hydraulic control bank (9t-7250) that needs new seals. Does anyone know where I can find them or what the part number would be for this seal kit? Thanks in advance for your help!! Have a blessed day! Cat D5C iii ser# 5hs00476

Replies7
  1. #1Acoals2023-04-08 10:34

    Cat is your best source. Call or visit the parts department, they will bring up the picture of the valve bank and be able to get anything and everything you need in there.

  2. #2Kemo2023-04-08 11:21

    Thanks Acoals, I did go to their parts department online. All that was offered was replacement components for the bank. No seal kits or individual seals were offered.

  3. #3Nige2023-04-08 11:22

    Is your control valve 3-section or 4-section.? Does your tractor have a ripper installed.? Records show the machine was built with a 3-section valve which is a 9T-7249.

  4. #4Kemo2023-04-08 12:07

    It does'nt have a ripper and yes, it is a 3-section valve.

  5. #5Nige2023-04-08 12:28

    I that case it's a 9T-7249. Here's a complete parts breakdown. There is no kit for the whole thing although some kits are available for the individual sections.

  6. #6Kemo2023-04-08 13:23

    Thanks so much!!

  7. #7Acoals2023-04-08 15:12

    The "cat parts store" website isn't very useful, to me anyway. It may take a dealer to set you up, but parts access to SIS is available free. If you have that you will have access to the parts diagrams such as the one Nige provided. I don't have full SIS access with service manuals, but Cat generally has excellent parts diagrams and often I can glean a lot of what I need to know from them.