I have a 2003 Cat D5Glgp that has a right lane lock issue, only when backing up. I looked in the forum and I did not find a solution, it gives me the ET and it gives me these error codes, the post calibration is done and works perfectly until the problem is turned off and on again. and the diagnostic clock goes to 0 hours. The serial number is D5GAFDW00991. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Can you clarify what exactly you re-calibrated.? I see re-cal Diagnostic Codes for the decelerator pedal and the hystat drive joystick. On the face of it if everything works correctly after recalibration until you turn off the power, then at power on again the Diagnostic Clock reads zero and the same Diagnostic Codes are back again, then the internal memory calibration parameters in the ECM are not being retained. To confirm that please take a photo of the ECM Configuration screen (not the Status screen) immediately after the key is turned on after the power has been switched off. Do not start the engine.
Thank you very much for the help. I'll tell you to calibrate everything. throttle, advance solenoid reverse solenoid joctick brake pedal The machine works perfectly until it is turned off.
OK, please take a photo of the Transmission ECM Configuration screen after the key has been turned off and back on again.
At the moment the machine is in the field and I am far from the machine but this photo is from before I tell you that I already changed the speed sensor and it remains the same also the hourmeter of the ecm changes every time the machine is turned off
I understand. The 2nd photo of the three that you posted above is the one that is required. The information on the screen in your photo suggests that the engine was running and that the controls had been operated when the photo was taken. I would like to see a photo of that same screen after turning on the key but before starting the engine.
ok tomorrow they will lend me et again to take the photo you need maybe you need some other photo to take since they lend it to me just for a moment
it will be a problem of the ecm, wiring, or some sensor the fault that is giving
Excellent. Turn the key on but do not start the engine. Connect ET and take two photos - one of the status screen (this will show the Active diagnostic Codes) and a 2nd photo of the Configuration screen just like your photo above. Actually, do something additional. This will make things much easier. From the machine you can create a Product Status Report using ET. This is an Adobe pdf document that is downloaded from the "Informacion" menu. See this video. Select to download everything from all the ECMs on the machine.
ok my friend thank you very much, I am going to carry out the procedure that you indicate to pass on the information and in this way please continue to help me
No problem. I have a suspicion that you are going to need a replacement ECM because the internal circuits that are used to maintain the parameter memory when the machine power (key) is off are not repairable.
hello good morning my friend I have the photos that you had requested and the status report. please help me by checking, thanks
I am sorry to have to tell you but I am fairly certain that the part of the ECM that maintains "parameter memory" when the machine power is turned off has failed. The only thing I can suggest, but without much expectation of it working, would be to re-install the 235-3382 software into the ECM. If I was a dealer guy trying to fix your machine under these particular circumstances that is the first thing I would try. To install software requires a dealer version of ET. A Customer version will not work. Other than that, a replacement ECM is called for. Sorry about that.
OK, thanks a lot.. I tell you that today I calibrated the recoil pump solenoid and turned the engine off and on several times and it did not deprogram, working normally
A suggestion. If the de-programming happens again, after you re-program the parameters and calibrate the position sensors, do this:- 1. Disconnect ET from the ET menu. 2. Turn off the machine key. 3. Turn off the master switch. 4. Wait 2 minutes. (Sometimes the capacitors in the ECM need time to fully discharge.) 5. Turn on the master switch & the machine key.