2005 D6N ALY01509 Need part number for the switch on back of ac compressor. Caterpillar claims it can only be acquired by buying a new compressor. Thanks in advance.
Is it the one indicated in the box.? If so you need a 114-5333. You will also require a 9X7378 O-Ring #17.
Yes sir. Thank you, Nige. You are the best. Why do you have no trouble locating these parts, and my dealer says what they say??
If I told them how I do it suddenly they'd be as smart as me....... In all honesty they were probably looking in the wrong place. Hint: It's not part of the A/C compressor despite the fact it screws into said compressor..
I've asked them numerous times to look in the electrical system. Interestingly enough, after you've given me this number, the parts gal did find it. Coincidence??
It's actually part of the A/C compressor Lines Installation Gp. Oh, and you can tell them that if they'd sold you a compressor like they originally wanted to it wouldn't have had that switch in it anyway. just sayin'.......