I recently perched a d3g xl with a electric fuel pump and I had some corrosion comming from the tank so I took all the lines off and blew them out and now I can’t get it to start back I get heavy fuel to everywhere except for the out lines that go to the injectors I get nothing, I have checked to make sure I am getting power to the solenoid and I am I’m just wondering do you have to prime it somehow I am stuck
Turn the key to on inorder to get the electric pump to come on. Crack open the INLET line on the inj pump until no air is present and tighten it back up.. Loosen ALL THE LINES AT THE INJECTORS and crank the engine until fuel squirts out.. And tighten them back up.. Pull the throttle to wide open while diagnosing this problem. The throttle on the inj pump looks awful clean.. U didn’t remove it did u.?? If yes, you made this A LOT HARDER than it needs to be.!! Contact me directly..