Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar sis and et

excat ยท 2015-05-04 03:11

Has anybody obtained cat sis and et 2014+ From a non genuine supplier that works properly without problem , as my cat dealer won t sell it to me as they deam me to be a competitor even though I am also a customer. I have tried a Chinese link but was more trouble than it was worth. I would like a link if possible and amp is ok Regards Greg

Replies5
  1. #1excat2015-05-04 03:41

    Sorry last line is meant to be, I would like a link if possible or pm is ok Thanks greg

  2. #2Queenslander2015-05-04 03:48

    Have you seen the one listed on ebay Aus from a W.A. seller ? I've been eyeing it off for a while. We've only got two electronic Cat machines so can't really justify the genuine article, but then again we live in a remote area. What do you think? Cheers, another Greg

  3. #3excat2015-05-04 04:31

    No not yet but I am thinking of buying the laptop with everything loaded on it as I am computer dumb and some of the downloads from o/s look a bit sus ! Thanks Greg

  4. #4MJHeavy2015-05-28 15:49

    Excat, PM me. I can help you get ET up and running.

  5. #5digger242j2015-05-28 21:30

    The following is posted as a "sticky" at the top of this forum: What part of that was not clear??