winter is still hanging on and i took the d6 9u known as The Hood out to do a little plowing. snap a few shots around the Kingdom showing how much snow is still here. thansk KoO Published Author
nice old cats sitting out there and a big hitachi.we still got snow in northern ontario to. i would say a bit less then what you have in the pictures but i dont think we will be seeing grass here for a awile yet in northern ontario.
Looking good King of Obsolete:thumbsup.I got a chill just looking at the pictures Temps hit 82 F in my neck of the woods today.Glad to see spring time after a long winter.
Hi King did you use you freight trains this winter? I know you did a bunch of work to them.
Nice to see you posting again KoO
KoO , I see you may be on the ICE ROAD Truckers show. Good luck man! Hope it goes well for u. doug
Nice pictures. Good looking old cats in that place. What is the temperature in that place?