Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CDL Written Test Question

hvy 1ton ยท 2012-04-17 02:24

Funny question from the KS CDL practice test. Seems to be more of statement to me. I'll give you hint; the answer is the answer to 90% of the questions.

Replies5
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2012-04-17 20:09

    Seems all 10 of us who took it aced the test so far. Where did the people who came up with this "test"???? go to school?

  2. #2hvy 1ton2012-04-17 23:01

    I'd say K-State, my boss would say KU.

  3. #3Ben Lamond2013-12-20 15:21

    Im going to take my CDL permit test to get into my CDL class due for January. I would like to know if the test if multiple choice, written, or mixed. I have studied but am just a little worried about failing. Would appreciate an experienced answer. Thank you very much

  4. #4Old Doug2013-12-20 18:54

    I think it is multiple choice. I was looking at a Mo drivers book and it had a sample test in it. I took it and missed 3 they were how much does a permit cost? were can you take the test? and were do you get a license from? Surely there not realy on the test.

  5. #5CM19952013-12-20 19:53

    Welcome to the Forums Ben Lamond! :drinkup When I took the written test in AL, it was multiple choice on a computer. Read and study the manual and use the online practice tests and you'll be fine.