Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion 100T

delloren · 2023-01-23 12:13

Hola He visto un anuncio en el Market Book para la venta de una motoniveladora Champion 100T. Sé que está en Kentucky, pero no sé el lugar exacto donde está estacionado ... Si alguien conoce el lugar o el propietario, le agradecería que me informara. Bien DL

Replies7
  1. #1BillG2023-01-23 12:36

    Simple, if it's on Market Place, just respond to the ad. I am sure if it's still available the owner will respond Simple, si está en Market Place, simplemente responda al anuncio. Estoy seguro de que si todavía está disponible, el propietario responderá.

  2. #2delloren2023-01-23 15:11

    Ok thanks I've already done that but the ad is from South Carolina and the machine is in Kentucky, I just need to know where and I'll take care of the rest. Thanks

  3. #3delloren2023-01-23 15:14

    This is a report that I have prepared in PDF about it, easy to understand but they don't tell me where the machine is...?

  4. #4BillG2023-01-23 15:25

    If they won't tell you where it is. then either they don't own it and don't want you negotiating with the owner. Or the listing is a scam (doubtful with the dealer listing). Ask them how you are able to have an inspection done without a location.

  5. #5delloren2023-01-24 09:05

    Thank you for your correspondence. You may be right, anyway, I'll see how I solve it. But if someone has news of the location of this machine, it would be good to know. All the best.. DL

  6. #6delloren2023-02-11 06:19

    Texas; Presa Jim Chapman, presa de Farm to Market Road

  7. #7Welder Dave2023-02-12 21:07

    That's the smaller prototype 80T.