안녕하십니까 질문이 있습니다. 1991년 챔피언 710A를 사용하고 있습니다. 일련 번호 710A-157-1242-21871 GEARCO 모델 번호 58117. 일련 번호 413. 증상은 앞으로 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 단계입니다. 1.2.3.4 레벨을 뒤집습니다. 모든 기어를 사용할 수 없습니다. 오류 코드가 없습니다. 솔레노이드. 카트리지 교환. 전기에는 이상이 없습니다. 펌프 압력은 200psi입니다. C 클러치, 압력 없음. D 클러치 압력 없음. ABRLH 압력.ok 어째서인지 CD 클러치... 압박은 없나요? 알려 줘요.
Need to translate to English.
"Hello, I have a question. I'm using a 1991 Champion 710A. Serial number 710A-157-1242-21871 GEARCO model number 58117. Serial number 413. Symptoms are 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 steps forward. 1.2.3.4 Flip the level. Not all gears are available. There is no error code. solenoid. cartridge replacement. There is nothing wrong with electricity. The pump pressure is 200 psi. C clutch, no pressure. D No clutch pressure. ABRLH Pressure.ok Why is the CD Clutch... No pressure? let me know"
I just got an older Champion and don't know too much about it yet but reading some older posts, the transmission is very susceptible to low voltage. Some say you need 14.3 volts for the transmission to work properly. I fixed a corroded connection on mine and the dash gauge now shows just under 14 volts so I think it's OK. Transmission seems to operate fine. The gauge only showed 12 volts before and trying to reverse over a small pile it didn't want to move unless I put it in 1st gear reverse. Even though you said electricity is OK I think you should make sure your alternator and charging system are working properly and putting out enough volts.
Thank you very much. As you said, I'll check the electricity side again.