Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion 715A info needed

tinnerjohn ยท 2019-04-13 10:31

Left rear drive quit turning, pulled cover off chain box. Drive chain broken and jamming sprocket. I want to get a service and parts manual for this machine, are there major differences between the 715 and other first series 700 machines? Thanks John

Replies4
  1. #1DB22019-04-13 19:54

    Not certain. I believe the larger ones used a number 200 chain though.

  2. #2Silveroddo2019-04-14 20:11

    Can you get your serial number? I believe the 715 and 720 shared frames and drivelines, a lot of pages in those manuals cover multiple machines. I've probably posted this link 20 time on here, but here it is again and it may help you, toward the bottom of the page is a link to a digital 700 series parts manual. You'll need your s/n number to determine if it will help you. http://www.sierrapark.org/Equipment/Champion_730A.htm Otherwise Ebay is a good resource for reasonable manuals.

  3. #3tinnerjohn2019-04-15 09:01

    Thanks to both of you. I think I found the manuals on ebay. John

  4. #4DB22019-04-15 09:15

    Great link Silveroddo Thanks for posting