So, winter was pretty tough on my machine. First year plowing and it was a worse then average year in Minnesota. The teeth on my circle started wearing out pretty bad. The only obvious problem I could find was the circle was slightly out of alignment. I got the alignment back where it should be but with the little bit of wear on the teeth she's kinda sloppy. I have new drive pinions ordered but the teeth on the circle are still going to be a problem. Has anyone had any experience building up the teeth and if so, what rods or wire works best? Years ago I helped rebuild a sprocket on an older crusher and we found a company that made weldable inserts for the sprocket teeth. I haven't been able to find anything like that for the circle teeth. Any and all info and advice will be greatly appreciated. Joe
No replies yet.