Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion C80 Axle?

Tejasp56 ยท 2015-02-18 06:36

Hello, Can anybody know that in champion C80 grader, Which brand tandem axle champion using?

Replies7
  1. #1cuttin edge2015-02-18 18:36

    [email protected] One of the owners is on here, but this is their e mail

  2. #2Graderfan19812015-02-20 13:57

    I have contacted to this email weeks ago, because I asked about older grader pictures, but i get a error message back, I don't know if the e-mail work now.

  3. #3cuttin edge2015-02-20 16:20

    They only deal in the compact Champion graders. They have nothing to do with the big ones. Perhaps they went out of business. I did heard that they had paired up with Lee Boy. I think he is on here and goes by the name Motorgrader or something like that.

  4. #4Graderfan19812015-02-22 13:44

    I know that they only built the compact types, but they have posted some history pictures here month ago. They seem to be still active, here the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Champion-Motor-Graders/146510765390897?fref=ts

  5. #5cuttin edge2015-02-22 19:48

    http://www.championantiquegraderclub.ca/ Have you tried this club. Graderfan

  6. #6Graderfan19812015-02-23 04:20

    Thanks for the link, I will try there

  7. #7Graderfan19812015-02-28 14:53

    Champion has posted some interesting old graders on their facebook site @ Tejasp56 Try to contact the person which is a Parts manager, I think he can help, here are the other e-mail-adresses: http://championmotorgraders.com/content/contact.html