Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

champion grader transmission selector

tony ferguson · 2025-02-07 04:23

hi got someone in the UK looking to buy a transmission selector for a champion grader, details i have are as follows serial number of the machine is 187-476-1881088 transmission is a gearco model 37790 serial 656 they are telling me the part number of the selector is 37274 with a serial of 00174791734

Replies7
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-02-09 03:35

    Try Elvaan Equipment Solutions (formerly Jade Equipment) in Canada. They have branches in Alberta and Ontario. They specialize in Champion and Volvo graders. Are you sure it's not a Gearco 8400 transmission? The serial number you posted makes me think the machine is a 1988. Some graders had the last 2 digits for the year after the serial number. My grader is a 1986 and the serial number is 16890. 18810 88 could be a 1988 model. It is an electronic controller for the transmission. Could also see the thread further down concerning a Champion 720 grader transmission controller. There is a shop that may be able to repair your controller.

  2. #2hukukcu0762025-02-18 14:09

    Hello brother, I have a gear control card. I repair volvo 700 and 900 series graders. Available new as oem.

  3. #3Jdsserv2025-02-23 11:45

    Hello, I have a gear shifter with part number 16684675 that was retired from Volvo G930. Could you repair it, and what would be the cost of the service?

  4. #4hukukcu0762025-03-05 13:28

    Of course we can fix it. If you deliver the part to our company, we will assist with the repair.

  5. #5Cljordan2025-10-01 12:47

    Hey I have a 93 710A champion and I am in need of a transmission controller assembly. I had purchased the machine with it missing so i don’t have an old to repair or go by. Is there any way anyone can help me find one. Machine vin is 710A-157-1435-22543. Thanks!

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-10-01 22:42

    Check with Elvaan Equipment Solutions in Canada. They specialize in Champion and Volvo.

  7. #7Cljordan2025-10-02 20:20

    Ok thank you. I’ll give them a try