Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion O-ring kits

Silveroddo ยท 2020-04-13 22:33

I know its Archaic to be bringing up Champions but I've got a Series 4 720A that I need to rebuild a few cylinders on, Its been a few years since I've had the pleasure on this machine and as I go through the book this one is a little newer than my other machines and the o-ring kits don't seem to cross. I've got several 26408 and 26409 kits on the shelf, and a box full of parts that came with the machine but the book is calling for a 63193 kit for the smaller cylinders and a 63194 for the larger cylinders. I rebuilt the lift cylinders a few years ago and I almost think I used these "older" kits but its been just long enough I'm not sure. Anybody know off hand if they changed the cylinders as time went on, or will these kits from the series 1&2 machines work? Thought I'd test the waters here, otherwise I'll have to try Jade tomorrow.

Replies1
  1. #1Silveroddo2020-04-15 10:36

    In the spirit of helping someone out of they run into this, I'm told the 26408 and 26409 become 63193 and 63194, so you can still get the kits online without dealing with Volvo or importing them from Canada. Heading out to change them out now.