Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion paver tracks

chine61 ยท 2015-09-03 20:08

Hi guys my name is fausto I'm from Mexico, we own a champion pro Pav 1110t tracked asphalt paver. It's an excellent machine but unfortunately parts are hard to find even in the us. My question is if any of you have known this machine and if the tracks are compatible with some other equipment on the market today. I need some new tracks but no luck. So I'm trying to figure out if some tracks from an excavator or any other brand of paver would fit my champion, I really need your help here. Once agai let me congratulate all of the members in this forum for making this easier to fix and discuss. Thank you guys

Replies6
  1. #1Huntoon2015-09-04 03:50

    My suggestion is to measure the chain pitch. From there you can determine what machines correlate. For example, if you measure the chain (pin to pin) is 155.6mm, then you have D3 chain, and you can buy chain used for D3 dozers.

  2. #2chine612015-09-04 10:44

    Thanks huntoon I will ask the mechanic to measure that and we can star from there. After a have a measure can you help me to determine which equipment can use the same track? Thanks for your help

  3. #3chine612015-09-07 01:33

    Hi huntoon here I have 2 pics of the actual chain the mechanic says it is 156mm but I kind of see 150mm Either way a 150 or 156 would fit what type and brand of machine. By any chance would you know?

  4. #4Ben Witter2015-11-02 20:50

    Take the numbers off the links and go to your aftermarket undercarriage dealer with the info and measurements. Most likely same as D3 or D4 tracks. Wirtgen owns the rights and information these older machines.

  5. #5Bls repair2017-01-28 18:33

    If you have a after market under carriage dealer near you they would probably come out and measure every thing for you .If you need new chain you would probably need need sprocket ,maybe rollers and idlers also. Old parts and new parts mixed = premature wear.

  6. #6Huntoon2017-01-28 19:45

    155.6mm is D3 chain. Easy to get anywhere. I would buy aftermarket from ITR or Trek (DCF)