Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Change controls on cat 307

Bartc ยท 2016-07-19 18:54

Can anyone tell me how to switch the controls over on an older model cat 307. I have one set up for john Deere controls and want to switch it back to cat. All the plaques on machine are in japanese

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952016-07-19 19:16

    Welcome to the Forums Bartc!:drinkup If the plates and markings are all in Japanese then you probably have grey market machine if you didn't know that already. You will have to manually swap the lines and that's above my pay grade to give advice on how to go about it. However we have many knowledgable members here on HEF that do know.

  2. #2Bartc2016-07-19 19:46

    Thanks for the reply CM1995, I was glad to find a forum to ask questions about equipment, my technical knowledge is limited on most of it and I need to learn more about it.

  3. #3CM19952016-07-19 19:56

    You've found the right spot. I've received more knowledge on this site from how to repair one of my machines to how things are done around the world. We have a wealth of knowledge on HEF that is freely shared, in todays world it's a breath of fresh air. My knowledge is more based in how to construct and manage a project, I can wrench on basic stuff but when it gets technical I call in pro.