Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Changing Email Address for Notifications?

badalton24 ยท 2012-11-05 19:40

How do I get my email address changed on this site? I have left the dealer I am with and started working for a new company and want my email address changed. can someone please tell me how to change it.. either email me at [email protected] , Call me at (513) 292-3903, or leave a thread here and I will try and get to it.. thanks for the help!!! Brent

Replies2
  1. #1willie592012-11-05 20:02

    Look at the very top right of site page badalton24, you'll see menu choices, one is "Settings", click that tab, that will take you to the settings page for your profile. Scroll down the page while looking at choices on left side of page, look for "Edit Email & Password". Click that tab and it will take you to a page to change your email address.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2012-11-07 00:10

    I switched it to the email you listed here. What willie59 stated will work.