Who has done it and what pointers or advice should I know before diving into it? Thank you.
I might still have a book for a BU-94, I'll look this weekend.
Thanks Boss! How's the pit going?
It goes, only got the crusher going again this summer after letting it sit for 7 years. Found the book, doesn't look complete. was for BU-94-CA #A31 (which might be the serial number of the one we scrapped in the late 2000's) manufactured in March of 1972. Has some general instructions for adjusting the frictions, but nothing on the skyline drum. Which makes sense I suppose, as the one we had was a highlead unit...
Thanks for looking John. What harder are you guys using in the pit now?
Put up a 009 (#21944 if memory serves right, acquired from Herbert Lumber a few years back) last summer after we shortened the tube 13' or so, tubed it down this summer after we sold it to an outfit in Alaska. Going to put up the 171 soon that we bought back from Modern, same one we had before, #17107. If I get a second tailhold dozer I want to tube up the TY-80 just to show it for sale. Torque convertor has been so much nicer in the pit in terms of digging rock. So, you want this book or not? Machine was scrapped anyhow...
Hell, ya I would like that book! What are your plans this week?