Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Changing VTS tracks from Bobcat to Case

KLS62 ยท 2016-03-09 20:55

Has anyone changed the settings on a VTS system from a Bobcat 300 to go on a Case XT95. I read someone had done this but can't find any info online about it.

Replies3
  1. #1ejb172016-03-10 06:31

    I changed mine from my old machine which was a Komatsu to a John Deere 318D but because I needed some parts for it, while ordering the guys at Summit in NJ emailed me the new picture with the settings for the JD. Mind you you will have to find out if the models you have will fit the case as I think the Bobcat systems have different frames and sprockets than some of the other makes. You should probably call Loegering and start there.

  2. #2franklinute2016-03-10 07:59

    If you change the track settings then you have to change the track length correct? I have VTS on my 90XT and it requires a 59 link track. I think a 95XT is 63 links.

  3. #3ejb172016-03-10 08:46

    I was lucky as my above change over used the same track, but yes that can be another concern. The Loegering website has a pdf link to what fits what. It is located on the VTS page if I remember correctly.