Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

check

Tiny ยท 2013-11-24 15:49

....

Replies23
  1. #1alrman2013-11-24 16:04

    tiny - how did you get this picture so big??? I must say that is an impressive erection.......sorry lift ...... :tong

  2. #2grandpa2013-11-24 16:06

    I ainna gonna say a word..............

  3. #3mitch5042013-11-24 16:10

    I knew granPa would be in this thread as soon as I saw the title, and then once alrman led it where he did....

  4. #4grandpa2013-11-24 16:13

    Nope.... not a word

  5. #5Tiny2013-11-24 16:31

    LMAO . That's two pictures

  6. #6Tiny2013-11-24 16:58

    ...

  7. #7HATCHEQUIP2013-11-24 18:04

    Tiny sounds like some people are envious or this could be that your trying for one of those smiling jack

  8. #8Tiny2013-11-24 18:11

    Well I'm bored to tears and playing a bit but this group had me LMAO

  9. #9Tiny2013-11-24 19:18

    ...

  10. #10glenlunberg2013-11-24 20:36

    Looks like you have a good camera tiny. Those pictures are really good.

  11. #11Tiny2013-11-24 20:57

    ;;;

  12. #12Tiny2013-11-24 21:01

    All these pics are multiple pictures put together . not to bad to play with but a time killer to do . Not really practical , but it can be done . I do not have any of the fancy programs just one piece of freeware and the stuff that comes with windows XP

  13. #13HATCHEQUIP2013-11-24 21:03

    now your just showing off all the new computer tricks the granddaughters taught you

  14. #14Tiny2013-11-24 21:56

    Well she's 6 years old . She has educated me on Sponge Bob , Pepa Pig and Sonic the Hedgehog but the computer ummm not so much

  15. #15HATCHEQUIP2013-11-24 22:01

    Mines 6 also and in England her fathers in the airforce

  16. #16Tiny2013-11-24 22:17

    Ratz , Ya gotta mess with them while they still think your cool . No better time to spoil them .

  17. #17willie592013-11-24 23:01

    Yeah, cause when you're our age...we know your full of beans.

  18. #18grandpa2013-11-25 05:09

    That defiantly needed to be said.... Im glad it was you and not me!!!!

  19. #19HATCHEQUIP2013-11-25 21:16

    All so true and sometimes sad

  20. #20cutting edge2013-11-26 00:20

    FISH ON !! lol.....awesome pic.

  21. #21overworked2013-12-07 07:08

    Is that normal flex?

  22. #22Tiny2013-12-07 12:18

    Yes it is . The newer hydros will do this . Older ones will not . The older ridged booms will fall over way before you see this

  23. #23Tiny2014-01-15 18:10

    ...