Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Check out the awesome videos on this site

Wolf ยท 2006-04-25 20:31

Check out the videos on this site: http://www.slashbuster.com/videos.htm (Copy the URL into your browser address window.) The one of the "slashbuster" attacking the car is awesome. Also check out the house demo video. Looks like fun, doesn't it? Does a number on live trees too, as you can see. I want to play with one!

Replies6
  1. #1Dozerboy2006-04-26 20:00

    Seen it:wink2, I could definitely get myself into trouble with that:bouncegri .

  2. #2Wolf2006-05-22 12:57

    Anybody ever use this slashbuster attachment to demo a building? What did you think?

  3. #3itsgottobegreen2006-05-23 00:30

    2nd that.

  4. #4Ryno2006-06-08 05:32

    That's taking the weedeater to a whole new level!

  5. #5puredieselpower2006-06-08 19:53

    stay away from that she will tear you apart

  6. #6DKinWA2006-06-08 21:35

    I drive by their shop almost every day. When I bought my mini-x, I looked into having them build one of their small units for my machine. They aren't cheap attachments, so you better have plenty of work for it if you buy one.