This ought to bring a chuckle!
I want one
I could sure use that for some yardwork. Anyone ever run that or one of Struck's Magnatrac's?
You're on the ball Steve,you have Mark in his new ride already!!Ron G
New season, new avatar, lol!! 1 week to go!!
he almost had the pole, go tony!
Hmmm, looks like tracks on a mobility chair! It's hard to tell for sure, but it seemed to me that they weren't wearing a seat belt. There's no ROPS. If an operator made the mistake of dropping into a good sized ditch, that thing would launch them like a Looney Tunes cartoon.
It's sure got a shovel beat.
I think it's a really cool machine for those little "back breaking" projects around the house. But I can also see a lot of liability issues for the manufacturer. Nowdays, if you can sue McDonalds over HOT COFFEE (gee, you mean coffee's hot?), then anythings possible with operator mistake injuries on a machine this small. After one good lawsuit, the machine's no longer made, and none of us can buy one.
sweet, but will it push load a 657?
Not to be a buzzkill... Looks allright for some of those jobs too small for some stuff and too big for others. Maybe I'm a pessimist but I would hate to see some homeowner get hurt not knowing how to get out of a bad spot(let alone avoiding it) I don't care for the operators position I can forsee several groin injuries after hitting a rock and the rock not moving Steve season begins next Sunday... I'm ready for a Mark Martin championship how bout you?
Mark was in the top ten last season for quite a while running a partial schedule, I sure hope he can win one before he retires.
only $4690 and it to can be yours
I dunno, did you notince the operator using a second lever to open the 4n1 or run the rippers, I'm thinking that the bugger has hydraulics only to lift the blade.... and from the length of the lever, maybe not even that. I think I'd rather have a baby skid steer like a little 1825 case or something...
it would be good for the landscaping---excuse me, light landscaping industry.