Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

checking in

dirtpusher9 ยท 2009-02-13 21:03

Hello all nice site, this is great. My name is Joe, I've been running equipment for 30 years now. My dad was an operator as was his dad, it's in my blood. I've ran everything from a skid steer to a blade. Been a finish blade hand now for 15 years and just got a new 140H (not the M model). Most of the time has been highway construction, but I've built ponds and terraces, done some hook work in plants but still love the dirt the best. For a hobby I like fabricating, built trailers, dunn buggy, and motorcycles. Right now I'm building a 1/10 scale R/C D9R dozer. You can see pics at http://www.gardentrucking.com/yabb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218407527 Lots of cool stuff on here, thanks for sharing.

Replies7
  1. #1surfer-joe2009-02-13 22:22

    Welcome Joe. What part of Texas?

  2. #2Squizzy246B2009-02-13 22:45

    Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums Joe the DirtPusher!.

  3. #3dirtpusher92009-02-14 08:27

    Thanks for the welcome guys. Surfer-joe, I'm in the oldest town in Texas called Nacogdoches.

  4. #4AtlasRob2009-02-14 09:55

    Welcome aboard, man that model is friggin awesome, I've just done the whole thread, amasing. :notworthy

  5. #5dirtpusher92009-02-14 20:48

    Thank you sir. It's been a long road and I've enjoyed every minute.

  6. #6zhkent2009-02-14 23:27

    Yes sir, That is art. As Lawrence Welk would say Wunnerful, Wunnerful, Wunnerful.

  7. #7gregg2009-05-17 09:45

    Trying to get started knocking out my three required postings to get on with the real business I have. Thanks in advance, any advice?