Hi partners, I want to know the estimate of the Chinese wheel loaders,Who can tell me, if you know, please let me know, I think almost person did not use it ,
Only place I have seen any would be ConExpo, none around my area that I know of.
Chinese wheel loaders' quality are poor,but in 2 years,i think it is no problem,after all the Chinese wheel loaders price is too cheap.
I am selling my Liu Gong loaders in as is condition if anyone is interested. There are (4) 2005 Model ZL50D units and (4) 2006 Model ZL50CX units. Can provide complete detail upon request.
If you ship them to me I will pay $200 per ton for them.
$500 per ton is the best I can do. Shipping will be your responsibility, can containerize free of charge.
Wow, that went WAY over the head! :falldownlaugh
At least someone got it I just could not resist stirring that one up.
I almost fell out of my chair on that one
I got a one of a kind 888 II that I will let you have for 499.00 a ton and I will push it on the trailer for you
id pay only .05 cents per lb
Aw, come on, thats only $112 per ton. I know the scrap market is down, but it is not that bad.
What's the extra $12 for?
Scrap is sold by the long ton, 2240# per long ton.
believe it or not down here we are only getting about .09 lb and i need to make some cash on it to
That's on the hoof though, you gotta knock it in the head, drain all the bodily fluids and butcher it up, then haul it all to the scales.....
mine's already knocked in the head and partly butchered and drained . most of them are already partly butchered