Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CID vs Blue Diamond brush cutter

CCW13 ยท 2016-05-24 13:01

I've pretty much narrowed my search down to one of these two brands in standard flow. I decided against high flow because I'm trying to keep cost down and I just don't think I need it for my personal use. The price difference between these 2 is only about $400. Anyone have real world experience with both and like to comment? I'm looking at 72". Thank you.

Replies2
  1. #1f311fr12016-06-11 11:23

    I have a CID X-treme piston motor brush cutter with the 17-27 GPM range. I love it. It works so much better than a tractor mounted bush hog. I have used it on low flow with ASV RC85 and RC100 and CAT 289D and it works well with both machines.

  2. #2Ironguy2016-08-03 10:46

    Not familiar with CID but have sold a lot of Blue Diamond. Very reliable, great support and are able to cut trees on standard flow that others can only cut using high flow.