Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Citrol

tuney443 ยท 2006-06-22 23:16

Just got my partial order of Schaeffer products.I could not believe the power in their cleaner Citrol.First,I tried it on 3 day old purple bird poop on my dump truck hood.As soon as I put a towel on it ,it was history.I never saw anything like it.Then ,I tried it by my exhaust stack which does'nt have the correct termination and blows black soot against the white cab protector.No wait time at all-Sprayed on the Citrol and it just wiped right off.Then, the ultimate test--black streaks on my aluminum skinned RV--again-no problem--I mean no elbow grease at all--grime just wipes easily right off.

Replies2
  1. #1salesrep2006-06-25 08:50

    Great to hear. Citrol is an awesome cleaner. parts cleaner, degreaser, tar, asphalt etc. Darn economical as well with dilution rates of 3 to 10-1.

  2. #2John DiMartino2006-07-10 23:01

    Ive been telling everyone to try it,it is incredible!