Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark 665d info needed

chevota84 ยท 2012-09-26 00:11

We have a 665d thats been converted into a skidgine, it has a 3-53 in it right now. The 518's that I've ran with just leave me on the hills, so we're looking into different power for it. I've found a few 665's with 4bt's in them, does anybody know if this was a factory option or are they conversions? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Replies3
  1. #1chevota842012-09-29 17:39

    Nobody? I've been looking at specs and now I think I could fit a 6bt in it, I'm thinking that might a better option as it'll be cheaper and add a little weight to the front. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

  2. #2partsandservice2012-10-07 18:25

    I have seen them converted but have not done one myself. There is a member here that goes by Oldseabee , I believe he used to be a wheel at clark , message him he should be able to help.

  3. #3chevota842012-10-08 03:08

    Thanks for the info, I'll look him up. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2