Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark Michigan 55b third valve

AndyT ยท 2017-09-12 19:49

I was wondering if anybody has any experience adding a third valve to a 55b loader? It looks like it's a stack valve. I'm curious if they are unique to Clark loaders, or if they sourced them from another company? If anyone has something that would work, I would like to hear about it, thanks Andy

Replies6
  1. #1mikebramel2017-09-12 23:46

    Probably says Husco or Commercial on it? ebay would be your best bet I woud think

  2. #2AndyT2017-09-12 23:51

    I haven't been able to see a name on it anywhere. I'm still chasing down some leaks and getting it cleaned up. I was looking at this valve block, looks a little big, but it might work. https://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydra...C-HUSCO-4753-3C-HYD-VALVE-W-FLOAT-9-10237.axd Thanks for the reply

  3. #3old-iron-habit2017-09-17 22:14

    You may be able to plumb in a power beyond valve before the existing ones. The only thing the one you plumb in would have priority if you used two valves at once.

  4. #4Ryan1512017-10-21 07:16

    It's a husco valve. I have two of the double spools. I would sell you a section..... But I might need it some day. I can give you a picture of the tag though.

  5. #5AndyT2017-10-21 09:06

    A picture would be great, let me know if you would ever want to let one of the spools go, thanks

  6. #6Ryan1512017-10-21 09:25

    I'll get you a picture Andy I just can't part with a spool. I run this machine every day for a business and if I ever have a problem is be screwed. There is a hydraulic place in Madisonville ky I'm told is very good